Sunday, November 21, 2010

I seriously can't wait!!!


I know I am a little weird but I can not WAIT for Christmas and the holidays!!! There is seriously nothing better then this time of year! I've been counting down the days since Halloween so that I could decorate for Christmas. So yes My house was done 2 weeks ago and all but 2 gifts are bought and WRAPPED! Ha my roommates think i'm crazy! But the giving part of this season is so amazing people actually start thinking less of them selves and have to focus on everyone else! The feeling of being surrounded by family and the ones you love the most is the best feeling ever! This year I am doing a service project once a week to help get me in the spirit even more! So if anyone has ideas of people or places that get forgotten a lot during this season please let me know! I'm up for all Ideas! I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving! And please don't forget to give more and to not forget about the needy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for christmas either. But I am glad that we got our shopping done early so we can enjoy the holiday season and help us be more available to help others.