
Weird title I know but it fits my life right now! Life always is changing and i always thought that I was the spontaneous just go with it type of girl but I have come to realize I'm not so much. So I have decided the last 2-3 weeks to become that girl again. Take any and every opportunity that comes my way that i have not either done or would not normally do because of fear. It's time to start thinking of myself (good luck) and put myself first(wish me luck). but more then anything its time to start living! Life is so short and you never know when it will end so from this day forward its all smiles and laughter with maybe a few tears (happy tears I hope) and its time to start to LIVE!!!! This is my all time favorite quotes... "Life is not about waiting for the strom to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain."




2 comments:
Good for you, Ry. I like that attitude. You deserve the best! (And thank you for all you do for Grandma!!!)
I'm so glad your eye have been reopened!! You will have so much more fun!! Live it up girl!!
Post a Comment