I never thought that I could fall more in LOVE with him but after spending the best 2 hours of my life watching him i have now discovered that I can fall more madly, deeply in LOVE with yes you guessed it... CHANNING TATUM... OK so I'm kidding but not really he is my favorite ever! I think he is so HOT and after seeing Dear John tonight I am so in LOVE with him :)


There is nothing hotter then a man in a uniform.

I would not mind one bit if I was playing her in the movie ;)
OK so I know most of you are thinking
I'm crazy and I kind of am...I the girl that still
believes in fairy tales... and mark my words ... One day I will get my Fairy tale!!!
1 comment:
yes, yes, YES!! he is one of THE hottest men on earth...next to my hubby of course ;) mmm,mmm,mmm,
Post a Comment