I'm really bad about updating our blog mostly because we don't have kids and how boring is it to read about us all the time. But I will anyways. There isn't much going on in our life's. Here's an update on Kimball's world... We have Kimball's condo up for sale and have since september! I'm desperate to sell it. Paying for 2 mortgages is really starting to take it's toll on the bank account. So if you know anyone who is wanting a really nice condo in Holladay please send them our way!! Kimball was awarded an up grade in his company to fly a bigger plane! I'm so proud of him! With this comes a transfer to Phoenix Arizona. We have not decided if we are going to move there yet or not. We are figuring out if commuting or a move will be best for our family. This is such a hard decision for us. One reason being the condo. We can not afford to rent a place down there and have the condo empty. We would be paying about $2,100.00 dollars just in house payments if we did that and one of them we wouldn't own and one we don't want to own anymore. 2nd My business, If we moved I would have to either give up hair as a carrier and just do it for family and friends when i come in town or I will commute back here for a week every month to do hair. Both i'm not sure about yet. so the decision is still up in the air. He started training class in december for the new plane and I don't know how you people do it with husbands or wife's in school always studying!!! Your my new hero's I'm so sick of when i actually see him his nose is in a book or his ipad studying. He brings it to bed and turns it off long enough to shut his eyes for a couple of hours then starts it all over again the next day. It's killing me!!! LOL at least i only have 4 more days of this intense training then it's not so grueling for the next month or so. He has a birthday this next week :) Turns the big 34! Other then all that exciting stuff going on in his life mine is a lot more boring :)
I started working for my dad's company doing his money collections again back in June. I go in twice a week and just bug people to pay their bills. It's actually kind of fun but shhh don't tell him that. I'm still doing hair out of the house and that keeps me busy. I love doing hair it's more of a hobby to me then a job. Because i'm home a lot crafts and the dogs have become my life. If only i had endless amounts of money i would be loving it cause then i could redecorate all the time. Instead i've just found sanity in making crafts for other people or holiday's. Really my life is pretty boring for the most part but i love my life. We get to travel a lot and have lots of fun and I'm lucky enough to have found a man who let's me continue my dream and work out of the house and lets me be me. Hopefully i will remember to take lots of photo's around Christmas time and my goal for the new years is to take more photo's. Here is a few photo's we have taken of things that have happened lately enjoy.
Cancer walk My whole extended family did in July on behalf of my grandmother that passed away and for our sweet little survivor and continue fighter Tru Bell (age 5)
It was amazing to have so many supporters in our family we had several family members fly in from out of state to do this. I have an awesome family :)
San Fran and San Jose for a weekend
Wicked!!! Loved every minute of this show!
Spent lots of time at the cabin!
Made it to Maui again this year. You can never go wrong with Hawaii!
And our Family Photo for the year! Love my family!
2 comments:
Cute pics and no your life is not boring!
Yeah, you posted!!!!! Love those pictures!!! I don't want you to move, I would die!!!!
Post a Comment