Thursday, July 8, 2010

You would think they were mine!

You would think they were mine because of how much I talk and post pictures of them but they are not mine... But I do love them like they were mine.... The twins turned 1 on July 2nd! I can't believe it! It makes me sad to see them get big I want them to stay babies forever... but I do love watching them grow to! Here are some pictures from their birthday party! I love you girls!


I made the cupcakes


Their party was a "flip flop beach themed" party so I made them flip flop cakes

Look at how excited they are


Dad helping kloey out


So excited!


Libbs dug right in!


Kloey first discovering the cakes


Libby was nice enough to want to share

Kloey loving the cake


The did a good job with it!

Libby going down the slide!

Kloey going down the slide!


They weren't spoiled at all!!!

1 comment:

Norman & Trynitee Peat said...

Looks like a great birthday party and lots of cake and presents! Those girls are little fish in the swimming pool.