

Since I kind of use this as a journal I felt like I needed to write right now.... My sweetest Kloey Ann is sitting in a hospital room right now and It kills me not to be there next to her. I just an aunt to her and my heart is breaking and my mind can't stop racing. This sweet little girl is in the ER room at Primary Children's Hospital because she is having seizures. The doctors still don't know why yet and she is having to stay over night to run more test and take more blood. I hate thinking that this little ANGEL has to go through all of that at only 5 months old. So if any of you read this PLEASE PLEASE Keep her and My sister and Seth and Libby to in your Prayers. Baby girl please know that I praying for you and I love you more then you will ever know! Please stay strong and i know you will come home healthy!!! I LOVE YOU!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment