Saturday, November 7, 2009

Live, Laugh, LOVE

Have you ever sat back and thought about everything that makes you smile? The little things everyday that make your day worth while? Tonight I have felt inspired to write a blog about what it is that makes me smile and makes everything worth while! It's not going to be in order of importance's because they all make my day! Be pre-paired this could be a long one!



I know this one won't shock you but Duke... I bought Duke for many reasons for safety, fun, companionship, etc. What I didn't know is that he would make me laugh and smile everyday! He has the greatest personality that I can't help but laugh and smile at just the thought of him. I look forward to coming home everyday to have him greet me at the door. It's the best feeling in the world having him meet me and the door so excited to see me and to give me loves! I never thought that a dog could do so much for someone but he has for me and I'm so grateful for him and the smiles and laughter he brings to me everyday.


Danny... This boy means so much to me. He can turn my frown into a smile by just a few simple words. Even though we are living in different states he is doing everything he can to make it easier for us and manages to make me smile. His words are so sweet and kind and he reminds me everyday to keep my head up and smiling even on the worst days! He makes everyday worth it and I am so grateful for him! Love you!


Kaden... Wow How I love this little boy he is growing up so fast and I hate it! He is so smart and so funny! He has such special spot in my heart for him. I couldn't live a moment without his funny comments and his "I love you more" sayings. Kaden Wade I want you to know that you make me smile everyday! Just thinking about one of the many things you do that make me laugh makes it all worth it. I want you to know that I will always be here for you no matter what and that I am your biggest fan. I can't wait to watch you grow up. I feel so lucky being able to be your aunt I love you so much!


Colton... This little boy makes me laugh so hard! He has been my little buddy since day one! He has this attachment to me that I couldn't be happier about! When he smiles it melts my heart. I hope he has this attachment to me forever! I hope that I'm number one his whole life! From his I love you's to his booty dance to his loves he gives! Colton Michael I want you to know that I love you with all my heart your such a special little boy and you mean so much to me! I am your biggest fan and I can't wait to watch you grow up! Thank you for letting me be your aunt! I love you so much!

Liberty Lou.... Wow I am so glad I get to see you everyday and watch you grow! You are truly a miracle baby and you have brought such joy to my life! Your so special! Your smiles and giggles make my day! Libby I want you to know that I love you so much and I am so glad you finally made it to join the family. What a fight you put up and I'm so grateful that you did! I hope you will always let me hold you and make you smile and be there for you! I love you so much and thank you for bring a smile to me everyday!


Kloey Ann... Wow baby girl you make me laugh everyday! Your so stinking funny! From your dirty looks to you smiles I can't get enough of them! Kloey you too are so special to me! You went through so much to get here and for you guys to be as perfect as you are after everything I can't help but Cherise you every single day! I hope that you will always let me be there for you, Making you smile and laugh! You are so special to me thank you for letting me share this journey with you! I love you so much, thank you for making everyday worth it!


My family... Thank you for always being there for me and for keeping me company over the last couple of weeks :) I think that is all I do is work and hang out with them! Thank you for everything you guys do for me I'm so grateful for everything you all do! I'm so proud to say I'm from our family thank you for loving me. Thank you for always making me laugh and smile! I love you guys so much!



My grandparents... I have learned so much about them in that last 5-10 years. I learned what it's like to lose them which I will admit is the hardest thing ever! I have learned to laugh with them and to cherish every moment because they are so special and you never know when it will be the last! To my Grandpa Westover... Thank you for always playing games with me. The matching game was always my favorite and you never got sick of playing it with me! Thank you for all the home made dinners and for all the gifts over the years. You will never know how much I cherish our lunch outings that we have had I love every second I get to spend with you on my own! I love you! Grandma Westover I miss you so much! but I have to say that every time I think about you I have to smile! You were so much fun and I loved that. From the Harley rides to the "you are the champ" at the end of a game I can't help but love everything you did for me! Thank you for being my number one fan and for always wanting me ;) (If it weren't for your dream and about a Little curly haired girl I convinced I wouldn't be here today) I feel so honored to be named after you. I love you! Jean Thank you for being so sweet to my grandpa and to me! You have taught me so much and I admire you more then you know! Grandpa Maxfield I miss you so much! You were my cuddle buddy.I remember always climbing onto your lap and cuddling all day long I never wanted to get up! I will never forget the love you gave me! You made Christmas! I will forever cherish all the things I still have of yours! I love you so much! Grandma Maxfield You will never know how much I love you! I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to see you every week and to be able to serve you! You are so sweet and I love you so much! Thank you for all the memories and the stories I will Cherish them forever! I love you! ( sorry I don't have pictures on my lap top :( )

My friends.. I love them so much! They have been there for me through so much and I can't thank them enough. Dial my number one fan I can't believe you and I have been friends for as long as we have! Thank you for everything! Seriously we have been through every stage in life together and nothing has ever come between us! We have a special bond that we will always have! Your so amazing and I want you to know that your the best friend anyone could ever ask for Thank you for everything and being you! Bren, Brett, Tiff, Tryn and everyone else you guys are so amazing and I can't thank you enough for being there for me through everything! Every laugh, every tear, every journey! Thank you for sharing it with me and teaching me how to smile and laugh my way through it!

And last but not least! LIFE in general! I am so grateful for everything I have and for everything that I have been blessed to have in my life! Every experience I have ever gone through that has made me the person I am today! I can truly say that I am so grateful for every tear, laugh, smile, step, fall, every journey has been so worth the ride! I am so happy and I owe it to every thing I mentioned above!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful!

Sharon said...

Okay, so now I am crying. Thanks a lot girl! You have made me stop and think of all of the things that make me smile in my life...and you are definitely on the list. Love ya babe!