Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Girls!

I can't get enough of these girls!
























2 comments:

Elisa & Josh said...

Hey Rylee! This is Elisa Shuler now Cornia. I found your blog. Please don't think I'm weird. :) I just wanted to comment on these cute little girls. My sister Amanda, who was in the same grade as Whitney has two girls also and one is named Liberty! Her oldest is 2 1/2 and the other, Liberty, is one month old. I had never met anyone with that name and now I know 2. How crazy! I hope you are doing well and I'd love to catch up with you.

-Elisa

Elisa & Josh said...

Hey again! I'm writing you back to answer your questions you left on my blog. I'm doing good. I got married a year and a half ago and I live in West Jordan. I work for a jewelry manufacturing company, doing customer service full time, and I'm going to SLCC. What about you? How have you been? What are you up to?