
OK so those of you that know me know that I tend to fall sometimes... OK I fall a lot lol but I have done this more often this winter then normal and these just haven't been little falls where I have nothing to show for it. No these have been big bruises body aches etc. It's been quite funny but I think that if i keep it up I'm going to get really embarrassed soon... The first fall was leaving a friends pretty angry about the situation so as I'm leaving I'm trying to make an "exit" i get almost to my car when it happen... Yep fell right on my butt, I was wearing flip flops and had slipped on a leaf i know i know pretty sad... Anyways I get up pretty fast to see if he saw. As I looked back he was on the floor laughing so hard. I couldn't stop laughing even though my knee hurt really bad. Then the 2ND fall... HA OK I was at Rodizio Grill for my birthday dinner. We had reservations at 7:30 but it was so packed we had to wait out side in the mall for about 30 mins. Well during this time i was playing with my nephew Colton chasing him around etc, well like most one years old he had fallen while trying to run away from me. He fell right in front of the big stair case @ Trolley square mall. so i went to go pick him up and all of a sudden the floor turned into ice it was crazy! So as it looked like i was running on a treadmill trying to catch myself I soon gave up and landed face first next to Colton (who looked at me like what the crap are you doing?) It was pretty funny. Then this last fall was probably the best yet. You see I was out to dinner on a date @ the lovely Market Street Grill down town. I finished dinner up and started to leave. I walked about 15 steps when I turned around and said " Be careful the floor is really slippery" seriously I couldn't even turn around before I realized i was face first on the floor. The WHOLE RESTAURANT WENT SILENT and all i could hear was are you OK? Oh wow I fell so hard! It was one of those falls that you didn't fell it coming so i didn't have anytime to brace myself. I hurry and got up said i was fine and started to heard to the door as fast as possible. The restaurant has hard wood floor and you can hear anything and everything that drops so needless to say i think the WHOLE restaurant saw it. It was so funny but I hurt from this one :) I have one picture of the fall from trolley square and i will up date pictures as the bruises come from market street. MORAL OF THE STORY... I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO WALK!




6 comments:
Oh, Rylee, I feel your pain. (Remember, I broke my right leg and a bone in my left foot at the same time from a fall?) It must run in the family. I am always doing stupid things like bonking my head or falling flat on my face.....and it is ALWAYS in front of Joel. He really gives me a bad time about it. Hope you heal soon!
OUCH!
But at least you can joke about it! I hope you learn to walk soon :D
As was said on facebook...I just have one question for you...Chewing Gum?
Mom the sad thing is...I wasn't
Got to learn to walk in those heels! Maybe ones that have a little bit of a traction sole left to them.
Rylee you are so funny!! (And apparently haven't changed much in the few years since I saw you last) LOL you look awesome and I am totally amazed at the busy busy life you lead. I'm glad you found my blog. Keep in touch :)
Post a Comment