Friday, December 19, 2008

Duke is cheering for the right team!







So my mom for my birthday gave me the best shirt for Duke to wear around! I love it and so did Duke!

4 comments:

Mac & Jesi said...

he is getting so big and he is so cute! But he would look much cuter if he was wearing a red U shirt. Tell Duke not to worry Scout will bring him one to wear.

Anonymous said...

Hi, the family pix are so cute on the polar express. UMMM like jesi said Duke's coloring would look much better in red. Baxster, mia and kiley will make sure he gets one. LOL
laurie

cjnichols said...

I love the pic of you holding one of the boys (can't tell which one) and you both look like you are asleep - so precious! Looks like it was a fun evening!

cjnichols said...

woops, just realized I left that comment under the wrong post! Sorry! I really should get some sleep!
But, since I am here - Duke looks great! I knew he was a smart dog - picking BYU and all... Love it!