Friday, November 14, 2008

My Hero!


I wanted to share with you who my hero is... My sister Whitney. She truly amazes me in every way. Whenever I think I'm not strong enough to pull through something that is going on in my life I take one look at my sister and all that she goes through and realize my life is so easy compared to hers and yet NEVER do I hear her complain. Whit I want you to know that you are my hero. I look at your strength and admire it. If I could take on some of your challenges, heartache for just a day to give you a break I want you to know I would in a heart beat! I have cried so many tears for you that I never wanted to cry in front of you cause I wanted to be as strong as you. Your my best friend and I love you more then words can say. Today you have been in my heart and thoughts all day and I only pray that you get your miracle! So if any of you are reading this PLEASE know that my sister is the most amazing person I have ever known and keep Her and Seth in your thoughts and prayers. I LOVE YOU WHIT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rylee! You are the best and I love you so much! I want to thank you for all the prayers and thoughts you have done for me. And really you are one of my heros. I love how close we are and that we can always be there for each other through the good and bad times.

Sharon said...

Okay...as the mother of both of those beautiful girls, you made me cry!

Linda said...

Me too!