Sunday, October 19, 2008

My new baby!





Everyone this is Duke! I got him yesterday and he is so much fun!!! He is 6 week old Golden Retriever. I've been wanting a dog for a while now. I researched a lot on what kind I wanted and everything. So after a long wait and a lot of searching i found him. ( I'm sure someone of you are thinking i did this on a fluke kind of thing but i really didn't i have been researching on getting one for a couple of months now) So far he is such a good dog.. Only one accident and no winning at night! Can't wait for you all to meet him!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations!

Mandy said...

That is the cutest puppy ever!!! I am so jealous.

Mac & Jesi said...

What a cute puppy!

cjnichols said...

Oh, he is so cute!! Congrats!

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Another Puppy!!! Duke is cute.. I am so jealous.